Excellent! Now for some "Let ' s Pretend."
1) Ussng what you ' ve written down, take an aspect of one "mask" and replace it with as aspect from another "mask."
2) Imagine how that feels if you were out there "wearing" it now.
3) Continue to replace aspect from one "mask" with another, until you find one that seems to feel like a nice blend.
4) Having found a nice blend, notice what changes (if any) this makes to your 'Vole" (your responsbilities), then replace the "mask" aspect you used if this "role" does not feel good to you.
5) Repeat steps 1 though 4 until you have found an acceptable blend with all of your "masks" and "roles."
Was this article helpful?