• What if I started out just "sad". Well, then I am stuck—I need details: What am I sad ABOUT?
• "Oh, the JOB", I say. "I am sad about my job".
• Well, what are the details I am sad about? Okay, "my boss is mean, the pay is low and the hours are long."
• Notice how these are actually NEEDS that are not met, and the more detail I provide, the more ANGRY I can get about them instead of just being vaguely "sad".
• I may be getting ready to DECIDE something about this, and even to TAKE ACTION.
Continue reading here: Aggression
Was this article helpful?