ost women go on dates with a lot of expectations. They want the man to find them beautiful, to ask them out again, and to father their children. Needless to say, these women are usually disappointed. That's why we have found it very helpful—in fact; essential— to be booked up as much as possible before the date. It's best to be busy right up until the doorbell rings so that you're slightly breathless and brimming with energy when you finally see him.
Here are some suggestions for what to do on the day of the date:
1. To relieve anxiety, go to the gym, get a manicure or take a long hot bubble bath.
2. Buy a new shirt or a bottle of perfume. Get a makeover. Treat yourself.
3. Take a nap. If you're the type who gets drowsy at 10 P.M., a good nap will keep you going.
4. Go to the movies (see a comedy, not a romance, so love isn't too much on your mind), read the newspaper or a book to fill your head with something other than how your first name sounds with his last name. If you're busy all day, you won't be so needy and empty when he picks you up.
Here's what not to do:
1. Don't talk to your girlfriends all day long about the date about how his astrological sign and yours go together, about how you know he's "The One," or about relationships in general. You really shouldn't be thinking about the date at all.
2. Don't see your mother, grandmother, or anyone who absolutely can't wait for you to get married and have children. Being around them might make you reek of desperation on the date. You might inadvertently mention theAfword (marriage) and scare him away.
Don't write your name and his in all different combinations, such as:
Susan Dobbs Johnson Susan D. Johnson Don't you have better things to do?
Was this article helpful?
How to increase your staying power to extend your pleasure-and hers. There are many techniques, exercises and even devices, aids, and drugs to help you last longer in the bedroom. However, in most cases, the main reason most guys don't last long is due to what's going on in their minds, not their bodies.