Your walk communicates so much about you that it is worth investing considerable time in perfecting it.
Videotaping yourself would provide you with the best feedback or a large glass building that will show your reflection but a large mirror will work if that's all you have.
Here are some general guidelines:
- Hold your head high: imagine a string attached to the top of your head pulling up. This should align your neck, your chin should be pulled slightly in.
- Walk with your hands at your side with your fingers slightly spread. This makes you seem confident and open.
- Walk slowly and deliberately. It's better to take big steps than take many smaller steps.
- Imagine a runway model: don't be afraid to allow your body to move or sway if it comes naturally. Seeming loose and at ease is better than uptight and stiff.
- Walk heel to toe so that you don't bounce or shuffle.
At first this may seem unnatural and that should be expected.
How you walk is largely habit so it will seem weird to do it differently but, with time, you won't even think about it.
How I would use this tip:
I might go for a walk every couple of days solely to practice how I walk.
Was this article helpful?
You will discover knowledge that most men will never know -and will never fully understand. It will show you why women simply cannot resist a man that can make them laugh in a deep and satisfying way. Plus, it will even arm you with the tools to deliver exactly that kind of satisfaction and pleasure to women...with laughter. This report is about to give your power back to you! So that you can be in control of the situation and attract women to you whenever and wherever you want.