Back to the Table of Contents Estonian translation
Usually the dominant hand is read. But should you wish to hold both of her hands, modify your approach in the following manner: Non-dominant hand - the inner potential of the person
Dominant hand - the actual manifestation and realization of that inner potential An example routine
1. Describe her to her according to what you know about the various lines
2. Try to include qualities you've learned about her after having elicited her values and watching her behaviour in general, find the corresponding lines in her palm and show them to her. You can also use the collection of phrases below.
3. Predict something good/positive, don't forget to show her, how you draw your conclusions.
4. Keep holding her hand, look her in the eye, kiss her fingers.
5. "People may know each others' mind, but they don't really know each other until their bodies get to know each other":) Don't go overboard!:)
Collection of phrases - dreamer, open, passionate, sensitive, adventurous, positive (add to this list). The phrases themselves are meaningless, elaborate on each phrase and describe the word through describing the feelings of a person that can be called "a dreamer" or "passionate". But don't shoot in the dark, make sure you know what you're talking about - hopefully you did at least some value-eliciting before you jumped into palm reading:)
Was this article helpful?