Dont Change Your Approach Because Of One Failure
• Don't change your approach or abandon a technique because it doesn't work for you once
• And don't change your approach or abandon a technique because it doesn't work a few times for you
• Instead, think through the other things you're doing, and try to find the BIGGER REASON why you're not getting the result you're looking for
• The reality is that the things you're learning will work if you have the bigger picture together
• If something isn't working, it's probably a mistake you're making in a different area or mis-execution of the technique due to not understanding it well or using it in the wrong context, and not the technique itself
Continue reading here: Reverse Emperors New Clothes
Was this article helpful?